Ram Charan, who is basking in the glory of Rangasthalam’s success, has stated that he is still open to offers from Bollywood. Back in 2013, he had made his Hindi debut with Zanjeer; however, the film had bombed at the box-office.
In a recent interview to a national news channel, Ram Charan said, “I haven’t shut the doors for offers from Bollywood and I am still open to interesting projects. However, at the moment, I am quite tied up with my projects in Telugu cinema. Besides, in the last two years, there have been quite a few Telugu films like Baahubali, Arjun Reddy, and now Rangasthalam that have broken the regional barriers. Now, we are getting a lot of queries to dub our content in other languages too. I’m not ruling out anything at the moment.”
Currently, Ram Charan is busy with Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming action entertainer, and after that he will start shooting for Rajamouli’s next film which will take off later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram