Devadas stars Nagarjuna and Nani were the chief guests at the pre-release event for Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Speaking on the occasion, Nag was all praises for the film’s director Maruthi.
“Although I worked with Maruthi, I watch all his movies. Maruthi knows the mass pulse. I am sure he will deliver what all our fans are expecting from Shailaja Reddy Alludu,” said Nag. The senior hero also paid tributes to his good friend Harikrishna and his fans’ association President Ravinder Reddy who passed away recently.
Shailaja Reddy Alludu is slated for release on September 13. Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna will be seen in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release