Devadas stars Nagarjuna and Nani were the chief guests at the pre-release event for Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Speaking on the occasion, Nag was all praises for the film’s director Maruthi.
“Although I worked with Maruthi, I watch all his movies. Maruthi knows the mass pulse. I am sure he will deliver what all our fans are expecting from Shailaja Reddy Alludu,” said Nag. The senior hero also paid tributes to his good friend Harikrishna and his fans’ association President Ravinder Reddy who passed away recently.
Shailaja Reddy Alludu is slated for release on September 13. Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna will be seen in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true