Devadas stars Nagarjuna and Nani were the chief guests at the pre-release event for Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Speaking on the occasion, Nag was all praises for the film’s director Maruthi.
“Although I worked with Maruthi, I watch all his movies. Maruthi knows the mass pulse. I am sure he will deliver what all our fans are expecting from Shailaja Reddy Alludu,” said Nag. The senior hero also paid tributes to his good friend Harikrishna and his fans’ association President Ravinder Reddy who passed away recently.
Shailaja Reddy Alludu is slated for release on September 13. Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna will be seen in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals