Devadas stars Nagarjuna and Nani were the chief guests at the pre-release event for Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Speaking on the occasion, Nag was all praises for the film’s director Maruthi.
“Although I worked with Maruthi, I watch all his movies. Maruthi knows the mass pulse. I am sure he will deliver what all our fans are expecting from Shailaja Reddy Alludu,” said Nag. The senior hero also paid tributes to his good friend Harikrishna and his fans’ association President Ravinder Reddy who passed away recently.
Shailaja Reddy Alludu is slated for release on September 13. Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna will be seen in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film