Lavanya Tripathi has been in the news today for making masks and helping others during this crunch Corona scare. Lavanya has been staying in Hyderabad during this lockdown away from her family in Dehradun and says she misses them but also feels safety is important first.
When asked about what she is doing during post the lockdown rules have bee eased out, Lavanya says that she is waiting for things to get better and also had a couple of workshops with the director of her new film Chavu Kaburu Challaga where she plays a crucial role.
Lavany is also doing two other Telugu and one Tami film as of now and is just waiting for the shoots to start. As of now, she says there is no need to hurry and one needs to wait until things get better as the safety of the public is much important.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama