For the last few days, the workers in the film industry had called for a strike to increase their daily wages. The shoots were halted all of a sudden due to this strike.
Now, as per the news, the meeting between the film chamber and workers federation has ended and the industry heads have agreed to a hike in wages.
The film chamber proposed a 10 % hike in wages but the workers federation asked for a 30% hike. A detailed discussion will be held among the heads in the film chamber and a conclusive hike will be fixed.
For now, all the shoots have started back once again and we need to see how many hikes will the workers get in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release