A couple of days ago, we reported that Allu Sirish’s next film will be in the direction of a debutant named MVN Redde. This as yet-untitled film was launched yesterday with Boyapati Sreenu sounding the clap.
Speaking on this occasion, the film’s director said that the film is an entertaining love story and that it is based on real life incidents which took place almost 700 years ago. Apparently, these incidents will appear in the film’s flashback.
Shailendra Babu is producing this film. The film’s regular shooting will commence from June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil and Khaidi get a huge boost from Tamil Nadu government
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi