The most eagerly awaited movie in the combination of NTR and Trivikram commenced its shooting formalities last month. The makers have wrapped up a couple of high-octane fight sequences in Hyderabad.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, the film will have a political faction backdrop, with Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu playing the heads of two faction groups. We had earlier reported that the film’s story is set in Rayalaseema.
Pooja Hegde will be romancing the Young Tiger in this as-yet-untitled movie. Thaman is scoring the film’s soundtrack. S Radhakrishna is producing this high-budget entertainer, which is slated for release during the Dasara festive season in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here