It is well known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with director Sukumar for his next. This is going to be the second collaboration of the duo, after the critically acclaimed 1 Nenokkadine.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the Mahesh-Sukumar film is going to be a periodic drama which runs in the post-Independence time period. Mahesh, who is currently busy with his ongoing project Maharshi, is expected to kick-start this project from March 2019.
Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling this as-yet-untitled flick. Keep watching 123telugu.com for complete details regarding this film.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage