Mega heroes’ films are always the most talked about in the media and among their fans. While Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up Sardaar Gabbar Singh, his nephew Ram Charan is readying to commence Thani Oruvan’s remake. On the other hand, Allu Arjun’s ongoing film Sarrainodu is nearing its completion.
Now, several interesting rumors are doing the rounds about the future projects of these three Mega heroes. While Pawan’s next film with SJ Surya is rumored to be a remake of Tamil hero Thala Ajith-starrer Veeram, Ram Charan is said to be teaming up with creative director Sukumar for his most awaited film in his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s production.
And then, Allu Arjun is rumored to be teaming up with Tamil star director Lingusamy for a high budget action entertainer for his next project. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if these rumors will end up becoming true eventually.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- Photos : Stunning Pragya Jaiswal
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Latest Photos : Mandira Bedi