The stage is all set for the grand release of hero Nani’s highly-anticipated comedy revenge thriller, Gang Leader. The film is hitting screens worldwide on September 13. Expectations are quite high on the Nani-Vikram Kumar’s first collaboration.
Meanwhile, and interesting buzz that has been creating a lot of curiosity of late is that Nani will be seen in dual roles in Gang Leader. While one of the roles will be of Pencil Parthasarathy, the other role is still a mystery and it will be unearthed only on the silver screens in a couple of days.
In the past, Nani had played dual roles in his movies such as Jenda Pai Kapiraju, Gentleman and Krishnarjuna Yuddham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amy Jackson becomes a proud mother
- Tollywood’s new costume designer on the rise
- Sye Raa certified U/A
- Sye Raa’s final run time locked
- Curiosity raises about Ala Vaikuntapuramlo’s release
- Viral – Chiranjeevi turns photographer for Upasana