With the blockbuster success of Uppena, the film’s director Buchi Babu Sana is being flooded with offers from top heroes and banners. Already, there has been a lot of buzz about a possible collaboration between Buchi and star hero NTR.
It’s well known that Buchi had worked as an Assistant Director on NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. He revealed in a recent interview that NTR loves him so much and that he had even narrated a story to NTR during Nannaku Prematho’s shoot in London.
Apparently, NTR, who is quite impressed with Buchi’s work in Uppena, had asked the director to come up with a full-fledged script. And the latest buzz is that Buchi is currently working on a period sports drama set in Vizag. The project, if materializes, will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon