The regular shooting for Prabhas’ much-talked-about 20th project is currently underway in the picturesque locales of Italy. The film is said to be a period romantic entertainer set in the 80s. Several crucial scenes featuring Prabhas and the film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde are being shot in the ongoing schedule.
Now, the latest speculation reveals that the makers have locked ‘Amour’ (Love in French) as the working title for Prabhas20. However, there’s still a lot of time left before the official announcement is made in this regard. Prabhas20 is expected to hit theaters in the second half of 2019.
National award-winning music composer Amit Trivedi will score the music veteran editor Sreekar Prasad will edit the movie. Race Gurram and Ye Maya Chesave fame Manoj Paramahamsa is cranking the camera for Prabhas20. Jil fame Radha Krishna Kumar is helming the project and Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy