Ravi Teja is currently wrapping up Nela Ticket. He will soon join Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony in the US. Apart from this, the Mass Maharaja has also okayed yet another project which will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. This out-and-out entertainer will be directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas.
As per the latest buzz, Ravi Teja-Santhosh Srinivas’ movie is based on Tamil star Vijay’s Theri. This would mean that Ravi Teja will once again be seen in a cop’s avatar. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
Ravi Teja will reportedly be romancing Catherine Tresa in the film. Amy Jackson, who had played a key role in Theri, is also expected to be part of the film. Stay tuned for further details.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda