Ravi Teja is currently wrapping up Nela Ticket. He will soon join Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony in the US. Apart from this, the Mass Maharaja has also okayed yet another project which will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. This out-and-out entertainer will be directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas.
As per the latest buzz, Ravi Teja-Santhosh Srinivas’ movie is based on Tamil star Vijay’s Theri. This would mean that Ravi Teja will once again be seen in a cop’s avatar. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
Ravi Teja will reportedly be romancing Catherine Tresa in the film. Amy Jackson, who had played a key role in Theri, is also expected to be part of the film. Stay tuned for further details.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi