Heroine Taapsee is busy promoting her latest horror comedy called Anando Brahma. There is a huge line up of star comedians who play key roles in the film. The latest news reveals that each of these four characters will have some disability or the other.
If one character is deaf, the other will have a heart problem. Some crazy stuff like this has been designed for all these roles which are being played by Vennela Kishore, Tagubothu Ramesh, Srinivasa Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar.
Their comedy along with Taapsee’s performance is said to be the major highlight of the film. Anando Brahma is up for a release tomorrow.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next