The post production work of Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is going on at a good pace and the makers are planning to release the film for Diwali. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, the movie has Trisha as the film’s leading lady.
The latest update is that both Kamal and Trisha will feature in a realistic fight sequence which takes place in the kitchen of a restaurant. The sequence, in which both Kamal and Trisha will be seen exchanging blows, was choreographed by the trio of acclaimed French stuntmen who worked for this film.
Prakash Raj, Sampath Raj, Madhu Shalini and few others will be seen in important roles. Ghibran has composed the tunes and Raaj Kamal Films International is the production house behind this project.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled