Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s 300th film, MOM, is slated to hit the screens on July 7. This is no ordinary date and it has a special page in Sridevi’s 5 decades long career.
Apparently, it was on July 7, 1967 that Sridevi gave the first shot of her life when she was just a 4-year-old child. Sridevi faced the camera as a child artiste in MA Thirumugham’s movie, Thunaivan.
Knowing this, Sridevi’s husband and producer Boney Kapoor has decided to release the movie on this special date. MOM also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a pivotal role. The movie will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from Hindi.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars