Following the grand success of his previous film, Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada, director VI Anand teamed up with Allu Sirish for a sci-fi thriller. The film was in news recently when its satellite rights were picked up by Gemini TV for a whopping amount.
As per the latest buzz, this film is tentatively titled B 57. This is only a working title and the makers are yet to lock the title. Young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor are the film’s leading ladies. Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala will be seen in a special role. Chakri Chigurupati is producing the movie.
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor to begin preparing for Saina Nehwal’s biopic