Following the grand success of his previous film, Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada, director VI Anand teamed up with Allu Sirish for a sci-fi thriller. The film was in news recently when its satellite rights were picked up by Gemini TV for a whopping amount.
As per the latest buzz, this film is tentatively titled B 57. This is only a working title and the makers are yet to lock the title. Young beauties Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor are the film’s leading ladies. Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala will be seen in a special role. Chakri Chigurupati is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia