Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 101st movie in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has wrapped up nearly 40 percent of its shoot so far. Recently, Balayya announced his next movie in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, the makers of Balayya-KS Ravikumar’s movie are considering ‘Reddy Garu’ as the film’s title. Apparently, the film will have an intense political backdrop.
C Kalyan will produce the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start in June after Balayya wraps up Puri’s film.
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy