Interacting with the media recently, Manchu Manoj revealed that his character will be the biggest highlight of the flick. In addition to this, he said that the film is a coming-of-age love story with an interesting, new twist. Although he didn’t reveal much, he said that he is quite excited about the project.
Manoj is currently on a bleak streak after his past two films, Shourya and Attack, failed at the box-office. He is looking to make a strong comeback with his upcoming flicks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases