Vijay Deverakonda has turned producer with Meeku Mathrame Cheptha, a youthful entertainer featuring director Tharun Bhascker as a hero. The film is opening in cinemas on November 1. Vijay, who has been promoting the movie extensively for the last couple of weeks, interacted with the media recently.
Explaining the reason why he turned producer, Vijay said that he is in this position because of several people who supported him in the initial days of his career. “It’s my responsibility to support young talent and that’s why I am exploring the possibilities,” Vijay said.
“I have invested nearly 70 percent of my savings in Meeku Mathrame Cheptha. Whatever I have earned from Yevade Subrahmanyam days has been invested in this movie. It’s only when we take risks that we learn something new. The audio rights and digital rights deals have given me enough confidence to make more movies. MMC will surely enthrall audiences,” Vijay said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence