Legendary actor Irrfan Khan’s elder son Babil, who studied filmmaking abroad, will be making his acting debut in Bollywood with the Netflix film, Qala. He is paired opposite Bulbul girl Tripti Dimri in his maiden film.
And yesterday, Babil Khan signed a big project to be helmed by acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Shoojit Sircar. An announcement regarding the project was made yesterday. It’s worth mentioning that Shoojit Sircar had earlier directed Irrfan Khan in the 2015 comedy drama, Piku, that also featured Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone.
Ronnie Lahiri, Shoojit Sircar and Sheel Kumar will be jointly bankrolling Babil’s film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors