It is well-known that Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is gearing up for a Bollywood debut. The film is going to be a remake of the 2005 Telugu film, Chatrapati and will be helmed by senior director VV Vinayak.
After the dull response to Bellamkonda’s Sankranthi release, Alludu Adhurs, many speculations came out that Bellamkonda has dropped the idea of debuting into Bollywood.
But the latest news is that the project is very much on cards and will go on the sets from the month of April. Bellamkonda has already shifted his base to Mumbai and kick-started preparations for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis