It looks like Megastar Chiranjeevi is on a mission to reinvent himself as an actor on his comeback. The Megastar, who had worked with several star directors in the past, is currently in talks with young filmmakers like Sujeeth, Bobby and Meher Ramesh for his future projects.
Obviously, Chiru’s new strategy leads to speculations that he is following his Kollywood colleague Super Star Rajinikanth’s strategy. Rajnikanth too, after working with numerous star directors in the past, has been mostly working with a handful of talented young filmmakers of late.
Pa Ranjith on Kabali and Kaala, Karthik Subbaraj on Petta, AR Murugadoss for Darbar and now Siva for Annaatthe are the best examples of Rajini’s career-redefining strategy. Whether Chiru will succeed recreating Rajnikanth’s success remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?