It looks like Megastar Chiranjeevi is on a mission to reinvent himself as an actor on his comeback. The Megastar, who had worked with several star directors in the past, is currently in talks with young filmmakers like Sujeeth, Bobby and Meher Ramesh for his future projects.
Obviously, Chiru’s new strategy leads to speculations that he is following his Kollywood colleague Super Star Rajinikanth’s strategy. Rajnikanth too, after working with numerous star directors in the past, has been mostly working with a handful of talented young filmmakers of late.
Pa Ranjith on Kabali and Kaala, Karthik Subbaraj on Petta, AR Murugadoss for Darbar and now Siva for Annaatthe are the best examples of Rajini’s career-redefining strategy. Whether Chiru will succeed recreating Rajnikanth’s success remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral