It looks like Megastar Chiranjeevi is on a mission to reinvent himself as an actor on his comeback. The Megastar, who had worked with several star directors in the past, is currently in talks with young filmmakers like Sujeeth, Bobby and Meher Ramesh for his future projects.
Obviously, Chiru’s new strategy leads to speculations that he is following his Kollywood colleague Super Star Rajinikanth’s strategy. Rajnikanth too, after working with numerous star directors in the past, has been mostly working with a handful of talented young filmmakers of late.
Pa Ranjith on Kabali and Kaala, Karthik Subbaraj on Petta, AR Murugadoss for Darbar and now Siva for Annaatthe are the best examples of Rajini’s career-redefining strategy. Whether Chiru will succeed recreating Rajnikanth’s success remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team