Post the success of Lakshmi’s NTR, RGV shocked everyone by announcing that he is going to make his acting debut soon. The filmmaker is going to play an intelligence bureau officer in his upcoming film, Cobra, which he will co-direct with Agasthya Manju.
The latest news is that the film revolves around the life of Nayeem, a gangster who was killed in an encounter couple of years ago in Telangana. Interestingly, before he was killed, he was working for both the police department and the gangsters, and he was also said to be quite close to politicians. It was his cunning tricks that made Nayeem quite rich and he had a big network through which he could get anything done.
With so much drama in Nayeem’s life waiting to be explored on celluloid, it looks like RGV has chosen the perfect story for his next. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend