Post the success of Lakshmi’s NTR, RGV shocked everyone by announcing that he is going to make his acting debut soon. The filmmaker is going to play an intelligence bureau officer in his upcoming film, Cobra, which he will co-direct with Agasthya Manju.
The latest news is that the film revolves around the life of Nayeem, a gangster who was killed in an encounter couple of years ago in Telangana. Interestingly, before he was killed, he was working for both the police department and the gangsters, and he was also said to be quite close to politicians. It was his cunning tricks that made Nayeem quite rich and he had a big network through which he could get anything done.
With so much drama in Nayeem’s life waiting to be explored on celluloid, it looks like RGV has chosen the perfect story for his next. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50