All eyes are on the Sandalwood high budget period action drama, KGF Chapter 2. The film is slated to open in cinemas this year, but the makers are still tight-lipped about the release date. Meanwhile, the hype and expectations surrounding this intense gangster drama are escalating with each passing day.
Apparently, delay in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s dubbing for his role in KGF Chapter 2’s Hindi version is said to be the main reason behind the delay in the film’s release. Also, the makers are yet to find the right voice for Sanjay’s role in the film’s South versions. Apart from the dubbing for Sanjay Dutt’s antagonist’s role, all other major post-production formalities have been completed.
Directed by Prashanth Neel, KGF Chapter 2 also features Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon, Kannada actress Srinidhi Shetty, Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh in key roles. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this massive pan-India film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?