On his acting comeback, hero Pawan Kalyan joined hands with director Krish for a period action drama. The film will have a 15th century Mughal India backdrop and is centred around the majestic Kohinoor diamond. Pawan is rumored to be playing the role of a bandit in this magnum opus.
Until recently, either Virupaksha or Bandipotu were rumored to be under consideration as the title of this high budget entertainer. However, the latest buzz reveals that ‘Shivam’ has been more or less confirmed as the film’s title.
Interestingly, Krish had planned a film with Mahesh Babu and Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha several years ago. The film was then titled as Shivam. Whether or not Krish has revived the same story for Pawan’s film is known only to him as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away