The entire team of ‘Ishq’ can truly feel proud about a superb rare achievement that needs to be applauded. The film is completing its 100 day run in 7 Centers across the state and it is doing so on its own merit, in the face of incredible competition from many new releases. For a small budget movie to hold its own, without the presence of any major star, is truly a very commendable achievement. These days, 100 day runs are becoming extremely rare as the business model has changed in the industry. The onus is now on maximum collections in the shortest time and hence, even some blockbuster films are not seeing 100 day runs.
Ishq has Nitin and Nithya Menon in the lead roles and Vikram Kumar is the director. Cinematography has been handled by P.C.Sriram and Anoop Rubens scored the music. The film has been produced on Sreshta Movies banner. The 100 day centers for the film are Vijayawada, Warangal, Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Vishakhapatnam and Nizamabad. Congratulations to the entire team of Ishq.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres