Several film stars are using the lockdown period to learn new skills. Our iSmart Shankar actress Nidhhi Agerwal seems to be utilising this free time to prepare for an ambitious future. Nidhhi has joined an online course in acting and directing at the prestigious New York Film Academy which has churned out several talented actors and filmmakers to Tollywood.
Nidhhi is already into her third session at NYFA. Apart from acting, Nidhhi is also brushing up her writing and directing skills by enrolling herself in a script writing and direction course. Meanwhile, Nidhhi will next be seen in a lead role in Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film. The film will be hitting screens in the second half of the year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema