Kannada actress Nabha Natesh is badly missing the shootings. The iSmart Shankar beauty had first stayed in Bengaluru for 2 months during the lockdown. And then she moved to her residence in Chikmagaluru after the travel restrictions were lifted.
In a latest interview, Nabha revealed that she has been mostly watching movies, cooking and painting landscapes throughout the lockdown. She said that she used to eat hotel food during her stay in Hyderabad and missed home food and that’s why she’s now happy trying out different dishes and enhancing her culinary skills.
Nabha will next be seen in Solo Brathuke So Better and Alludu Adhurs. Both the movies have wrapped up a major part of shooting and only a few songs and crucial scenes are left to be completed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?