This Diwali festive season brought in huge celebrations for the fans of Kamal Haasan and Ajith as both the stars’ films, Thoongavanam and Vedalam, hit the jackpot at the Tamil box-office. Both the film’s were released to a thumping response yesterday and fans couldn’t ask for more.
The success of both these films will only help in increasing the hype for their Telugu dubbed versions, Cheekati Rajyam and Aavesham respectively, which are set for a 20th November release. While Cheekati Rajyam is a riveting action thriller, Aavesham is a complete mass masala entertainer. Distributors who bought the film’s Telugu rights are hoping that the films will repeat the same magic at the box-office in the Telugu states.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das