This Diwali festive season brought in huge celebrations for the fans of Kamal Haasan and Ajith as both the stars’ films, Thoongavanam and Vedalam, hit the jackpot at the Tamil box-office. Both the film’s were released to a thumping response yesterday and fans couldn’t ask for more.
The success of both these films will only help in increasing the hype for their Telugu dubbed versions, Cheekati Rajyam and Aavesham respectively, which are set for a 20th November release. While Cheekati Rajyam is a riveting action thriller, Aavesham is a complete mass masala entertainer. Distributors who bought the film’s Telugu rights are hoping that the films will repeat the same magic at the box-office in the Telugu states.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?