The bright and colorful Diwali festival is being celebrated by the Telugu film stars with full enthusiasm. While most celebrities have stuck to their homes celebrate the festival with their families and friends, young stars Samantha and Nikhil showed their noble side during the celebrations.
While Samantha took part in the Diwali celebrations along with the HIV infected children to support the Desire Society NGO, Nikhil celebrated Diwali amidst several visually challenged students at the Devnar School for the visually challenged.
Needless to says, the children were highly excited to play and burn crackers with both the stars, and one must laud both Samantha and Nikhil for their touching gesture.
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic