Actor Rana Daggubati took part in a promotional event of his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, in Chennai recently. Speaking at the event, Rana expressed severe concern over the rampant drug abuse in school children.
“If a 40-year-old man is involved in this (drug abuse), then he knows what he’s doing. But the real danger is when it enters school and has children involved. We need to start working towards what needs to be changed. We have to fight for a clean city, for a clean country”, Rana said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film