We have reported recently that leading Tamil stars Vijay and Suriya will be looking horns with each other with their Diwali movies – Sarkar and NGK. While NGK’s first look was unveiled last month, Sarkar’s first look poster was released today to a thumping response.
Interestingly, both Sarkar and NGK are political thrillers, which means that this Diwali will be quite an intense and thought-provoking at the same time for fans of Vijay and Suriya. While Sarkar’s director AR Murugadoss is known for his hard-hitting social dramas, Selvaraghavan, who’s helming NGK, is attempting a political drama for the first time, so expectations are quite high on the movie.
Sarkar has Mahanati actress Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. On the other hand, Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the heroines in NGK.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?