We have reported recently that leading Tamil stars Vijay and Suriya will be looking horns with each other with their Diwali movies – Sarkar and NGK. While NGK’s first look was unveiled last month, Sarkar’s first look poster was released today to a thumping response.
Interestingly, both Sarkar and NGK are political thrillers, which means that this Diwali will be quite an intense and thought-provoking at the same time for fans of Vijay and Suriya. While Sarkar’s director AR Murugadoss is known for his hard-hitting social dramas, Selvaraghavan, who’s helming NGK, is attempting a political drama for the first time, so expectations are quite high on the movie.
Sarkar has Mahanati actress Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. On the other hand, Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the heroines in NGK.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success