Ever since the teaser of Sammohanam, starring Sudheer Babu and Aditi Rao Hydari, had released, a lot of people kept wondering if Nithya Menen had dubbed for Aditi in the film. After a lot of queries and confusion, Indraganti Mohan Krishna, who directed the film, finally stepped in to set the record straight.
Clarifying that Aditi dubbed for herself, Indraganti said, “Some people are thinking that Nithya Menen dubbed for Aditi Rao Hydari in #SammohanamFirstImpression. She did not. It’s Aditi Rao Hydari herself. This is to curb further speculations and assumptions.”
Aditi Rao Hydari has a royal connection with the Raja Of Wanaparthy and a noble family from Hyderabad. Although she spent quite sometime away from Hyderabad during her childhood, she picked up Telugu quite quickly and delivered all her lines in the film. She will be seen as an actress in the romantic drama.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party