Ever since the teaser of Sammohanam, starring Sudheer Babu and Aditi Rao Hydari, had released, a lot of people kept wondering if Nithya Menen had dubbed for Aditi in the film. After a lot of queries and confusion, Indraganti Mohan Krishna, who directed the film, finally stepped in to set the record straight.
Clarifying that Aditi dubbed for herself, Indraganti said, “Some people are thinking that Nithya Menen dubbed for Aditi Rao Hydari in #SammohanamFirstImpression. She did not. It’s Aditi Rao Hydari herself. This is to curb further speculations and assumptions.”
Aditi Rao Hydari has a royal connection with the Raja Of Wanaparthy and a noble family from Hyderabad. Although she spent quite sometime away from Hyderabad during her childhood, she picked up Telugu quite quickly and delivered all her lines in the film. She will be seen as an actress in the romantic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade