For the last few weeks, speculations were rife that Akhil Akkineni’s third film will be directed by talented young filmmaker Venky Atluri, who recently made an impressive debut with Tholi Prema. Tholi Prema’s producer BVSN Prasad was said to be producing the Akhil-Venky Atluri movie.
This much-talked-about project is official now. This morning, Akhil took to Twitter and announced that his next movie will be directed by Venky Atluri and produced by BVSN Prasad and Baapi. Akhil went on to say that the project will go on floors in May. Akhil has also hinted that a few more announcements about his next projects are on the way. Stay tuned for more updates.
Aren’t Sunday’s always lovely? On this lovely Sunday would like to announce one of my next projects which goes on floors this may.Venky Atluri its is!My producers are bvsn Prasad Garu and his Bapi.Looking forward to this one.Have a lovely Sunday:) @dirvenky_atluri @SVCCofficial
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) March 18, 2018
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief