NTR’s high budget action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, hit the screens last week and registered some record collections in the actor’s career. As per the latest updates, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted 100 crore worldwide gross milestone.
Meanwhile, as per the updated trade reports, JLK has collected $1,401,159 until Monday in the US. It will be interesting to see how long will this emotional potboiler continues its box-office fervor, now that Mahesh’s Spyder has hit the screens and Mahanubhavudu is gearing up for its release.
Tarak’s phenomenal performance in the triple roles, especially as Jai, is the major takeaway for his fans. Bobby has directed Jai Lava Kusa and Kalyan Ram has produced it. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside