The entire shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Jai Simha, will be wrapped up today. The film’s unit is currently completing a minor patchwork at Ramoji Film City and the pumpkin breaking ceremony later in the evening will wrap up the shooting formalities.
Jai Simha stars Nayanthara as the female lead. Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali beauty Natasha Doshi play crucial roles in the movie. Jai Simha is hitting the screens on January 12. KS Ravikumar has directed this high budgeted mass action entertainer and C Kalyan has produced it.
Chirantan Bhatt’s songs and the film’s theatrical trailer were released last week and they have been getting a positive response from fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here