The entire shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Jai Simha, will be wrapped up today. The film’s unit is currently completing a minor patchwork at Ramoji Film City and the pumpkin breaking ceremony later in the evening will wrap up the shooting formalities.
Jai Simha stars Nayanthara as the female lead. Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali beauty Natasha Doshi play crucial roles in the movie. Jai Simha is hitting the screens on January 12. KS Ravikumar has directed this high budgeted mass action entertainer and C Kalyan has produced it.
Chirantan Bhatt’s songs and the film’s theatrical trailer were released last week and they have been getting a positive response from fans.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up