Nandamuri Balakrishna’s forthcoming action entertainer, Jai Simha, is in its last leg of shooting. The film is expected to wrap up its entire shooting part except for two songs by this month end.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will begin from December 7th and continue till December 17th in Dubai. The unit is planning to shoot two songs in this schedule. One song will be shot on Balayya and Nayanatara and the other features Balayya and Natasha. Tamil director KS Ravi Kumar is directing this high-voltage social drama. Kanadda heroine Harri Priya will be seen in a prominent role.
C Kalyan is the producer and Chirrantan Bhatt is the music composer for this film, which is scheduled for a January 12th, 2018 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boney Kapoor gives a go ahead to iconic sequel against Sridevi’s will
- Bheeshma’s fab 1st weekend AP, TG share: All set to break even tomorrow
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today