Nandamuri Balakrishna’s forthcoming action entertainer, Jai Simha, is in its last leg of shooting. The film is expected to wrap up its entire shooting part except for two songs by this month end.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will begin from December 7th and continue till December 17th in Dubai. The unit is planning to shoot two songs in this schedule. One song will be shot on Balayya and Nayanatara and the other features Balayya and Natasha. Tamil director KS Ravi Kumar is directing this high-voltage social drama. Kanadda heroine Harri Priya will be seen in a prominent role.
C Kalyan is the producer and Chirrantan Bhatt is the music composer for this film, which is scheduled for a January 12th, 2018 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?