Tollywood has been going through a lull from the last two weeks or so as the film shoots have been stalled with all of the theaters being closed due to the deadly Coronavirus.
There are many films that clicked big-time starting with Sankranthi 2020. But there are several other films that failed to click in this first quarter of 2020.
Some of the noted films that bombed are Darbar, Entha Manchi Vadavura, World Famous Lover, Disco Raja, and Jaanu. They had good hype but failed to please the moviegoers.
Some other films like Aswathama, Palasa 1978, O Pitta Katha created a buzz prior to the release but they did not meet the expectations at the box office.
The coming months have some good releases line up but we need to see when they will see the light of the day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda