After the stupendous response to the first look posters, NTR’s ongoing action entertainer, Janatha Garage, is awaiting its crucial schedule. The next schedule will kick-start in Chennai from tomorrow and will last until June 2. An important action episode will be shot in this schedule.
After wrapping up the Chennai schedule, the unit will head back to Hyderabad to can a song at Annapurna Studios from June 6. Three gigantic sets have been erected for this purpose. The film’s team is determined to wrap up the entire talkie part by the end of June.
Koratala Siva is directing Janatha Garage and Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film. Mohanlal, Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen in important roles.
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019