Young Tiger NTR just gave a huge boost to all his fans by confirming his upcoming film Nannaku Prematho release date as January 13th. Fans were highly apprehensive with the speculations about the film backing out of the Sankranthi race. And now, here’s more good news to add to the merry.
As per the latest reports, the regular shooting of NTR’s next film under Koratala Siva’s direction, Janatha Garage, will be flagged off from mid February. Apparently, Koratala Siva is fast finishing the script work and the pre-production work is in full swing simultaneously.
Mohanlal will be seen in a crucial role in the film and the makers are currently on a look out for the leading lady. Mythri Movie Makers will produce this high budget entertainer, which will have its music composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic