Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, opened to decent reviews on December 1st. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend.
According to the latest report from the Krishna district, Jawaan collected a share of 1.64 lakh on Tuesday, taking its 5-day total to 52.18 lakh. The film has to recover more than 1 crore distributor share in this area to be in the safe zone and the coming weekend is going to be crucial for the film.
Directed by BVS Ravi, the film has young starlet Mehreen as the female lead. Krishna has produced Jawaan under his Arunachal Creations banner. Thaman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations