Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, opened to decent reviews on December 1st. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend.
According to the latest report from the Krishna district, Jawaan collected a share of 1.64 lakh on Tuesday, taking its 5-day total to 52.18 lakh. The film has to recover more than 1 crore distributor share in this area to be in the safe zone and the coming weekend is going to be crucial for the film.
Directed by BVS Ravi, the film has young starlet Mehreen as the female lead. Krishna has produced Jawaan under his Arunachal Creations banner. Thaman has composed the music.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu