Jayam Ravi, the lead actor in the blockbuster Tamil thriller Thani Oruvan, is gearing up for his upcoming release, Miruthan. The film is slated to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The makers are dubbing the film into Telugu and titled the Telugu version as Yamapasham.
The film’s audio album, composed by D Imman, will be unveiled today in Hyderabad. Yamapasham is the first ever Indian Tamil film to be made in the zombie thriller genre. The film has Lakshmi Menon as the lead actress. Shakti Soundar Rajan is the director.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?