Noted director Jayanth C Paranji, who had earlier worked with stars like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Pawan Kalyan, has recently directed a film titled Jaydev that introduced AP minister Ghanta Srinivasa Rao’s son, Ghanta Ravi Teja. Jayanth is currently working on a new project, which is said to be an emotional action thriller.
Titled Narendra, the film will have newcomers Nilesh and Lakme model Izabelle as the lead pair. Reports suggest that the film have a Pakistan backdrop and the major portion of the shoot will take place along the Indo-Pak border.
Eshaan Entertainments banner is producing this film. Keep watching 123telugu.com for complete details regarding this project.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi