Young Tiger NTR’s latest offering, Jai Lava Kusa has opened to some decent reports all over and witnessed some very big numbers on its opening day. The film has performed well on its second day in both Telugu speaking states.
According to the latest report, the film has collected a distributor share of 1.32 crores on its 2nd day in ceded region taking the grand total to 5.6 crores. As the actual festival season starts from today the trade is expecting some solid numbers by the end of its long weekend.
Directed by Bobby this film has Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties