Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kaala has finally hit the screens across the world. Needless to say, fans are thrilled seeing Rajini on the big screen after nearly 2 years. The film received positive response from fans and critics alike.
However, Rajini’s Kannada fans are highly disappointed as the film was not screened across the state. Overall Karnataka, Kaala was screened in just 1 screen, in Bellary. On the other hand, a multiplex in Bengaluru had to stop the screening midway and refund the ticket money to audiences after protestors disrupted the screening.
Despite the Karnataka High Court’s order, several fringe Kannada political groups and Kannada Film Chamber of Commerce decided to ban Kaala as a protest against Rajini’s statement on Cauvery River water distribution.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest Photos : NTR snapped at his residence
- Maharshi crosses a magic figure in this region
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?