Popular distributor turned producer Abhishek Nama is basking in the success of his latest venture, Goodachari. The latest update is that he is going to back a love story which will be directed by Chaitanya Krishna’s Kaalicharan’s director Praveen Sri.
Praveen Sri’s new film is titled Parvathi. The film will be based in the holy town of Varanasi. The film will have a unique story. The makers are planning to rope in popular young stars as the main leads. The project will go on floors in a couple of months.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?