Popular distributor turned producer Abhishek Nama is basking in the success of his latest venture, Goodachari. The latest update is that he is going to back a love story which will be directed by Chaitanya Krishna’s Kaalicharan’s director Praveen Sri.
Praveen Sri’s new film is titled Parvathi. The film will be based in the holy town of Varanasi. The film will have a unique story. The makers are planning to rope in popular young stars as the main leads. The project will go on floors in a couple of months.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2