Popular distributor turned producer Abhishek Nama is basking in the success of his latest venture, Goodachari. The latest update is that he is going to back a love story which will be directed by Chaitanya Krishna’s Kaalicharan’s director Praveen Sri.
Praveen Sri’s new film is titled Parvathi. The film will be based in the holy town of Varanasi. The film will have a unique story. The makers are planning to rope in popular young stars as the main leads. The project will go on floors in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food