Popular distributor turned producer Abhishek Nama is basking in the success of his latest venture, Goodachari. The latest update is that he is going to back a love story which will be directed by Chaitanya Krishna’s Kaalicharan’s director Praveen Sri.
Praveen Sri’s new film is titled Parvathi. The film will be based in the holy town of Varanasi. The film will have a unique story. The makers are planning to rope in popular young stars as the main leads. The project will go on floors in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release