Popular distributor turned producer Abhishek Nama is basking in the success of his latest venture, Goodachari. The latest update is that he is going to back a love story which will be directed by Chaitanya Krishna’s Kaalicharan’s director Praveen Sri.
Praveen Sri’s new film is titled Parvathi. The film will be based in the holy town of Varanasi. The film will have a unique story. The makers are planning to rope in popular young stars as the main leads. The project will go on floors in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever