But the film’s reception has been less than positive. A huge complaint being heard across all sections of the audience is the slow pace of narration. This has been observed by the makers and it is now being said that the movie will be trimmed from Monday onwards.
Apparently, the makers are contemplating a cut of almost 10-15 minutes. This news has not been confirmed officially.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?