Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated gangster drama, Kabali, is all set for a humongous worldwide release tomorrow, with premieres being planned in many areas tonight. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali is also releasing in Malay and Chinese dubbed versions.
It is well-known that Kabali was shot extensively in Malaysia, where Rajini plays a gangster who fights for the rights of Tamilians in Malaysia. Apparently, Kabali will unearth Rajini’s Malay proficiency as the actor effortlessly mouthed numerous dialogues in Malay.
Owing to Rajini’s craze, Kabali will be releasing in a staggering 140 screens in Malaysia, a record for any Indian film.
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Special online promotions for Kaala
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Vishal opens up about his political aspirations
- Sakshyam’s climax to be quite special