Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated gangster drama, Kabali, is all set for a humongous worldwide release tomorrow, with premieres being planned in many areas tonight. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali is also releasing in Malay and Chinese dubbed versions.
It is well-known that Kabali was shot extensively in Malaysia, where Rajini plays a gangster who fights for the rights of Tamilians in Malaysia. Apparently, Kabali will unearth Rajini’s Malay proficiency as the actor effortlessly mouthed numerous dialogues in Malay.
Owing to Rajini’s craze, Kabali will be releasing in a staggering 140 screens in Malaysia, a record for any Indian film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested