PAN Indian film Kabzaa, starring Upendra and Shriya Saran in the lead roles, is directed and produced by R Chandru. The movie tanked at the box office and was trolled heavily for copying the KGF style of filmmaking. In an interesting turn, the director announced a global project with Kannada star hero Kichcha Sudeep.
The announcement has been made today, marking Sudeep’s birthday. What’s more interesting is that Baahubali and RRR writer V. Vijayendra Prasad is acting as the script doctor for this untitled flick. It is said that the shooting will begin very soon.
The announcement poster depicts a war tanker, which hints that the film will be an action saga. R. Chandru is currently occupied with the shoot of Kabzaa 2, and the shooting of Sudeep’s project might commence after the completion of Kabzaa 2. More details will be out shortly.
A Cinematic Masterpiece is coming,Supervised by V Vijayendra Prasad, Join us in celebrating Baadshah Kichcha Sudeepa's birthday!
— R.Chandru (@rchandru_movies) September 1, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony