It’s official. Confirming the ongoing speculations, star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has confirmed that she has signed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya. Kajal revealed the news in a recent live interaction with her fans on Instagram.
Kajal also confirmed that the film has been titled Acharya, puting an end to the latest buzz that the title will be replaced after Chiru’s faux pas where he revealed the title by mistake. Acharya marks the second collaboration between the Megastar and Kajal after Chiru’s comeback film, Khaidi No 150.
Acharya is being directed by star director Koratala Siva. Hero Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions and Niranjan Reddy’s Matinee Entertainment banners are jointly producing the film. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?